Dairy products are well-known to be sensitive to deterioration. Deteriorating dairy products immediately affect appearance and taste, and unsuitable packaging can significantly shorten the shelf life of the product.
At Point Five Packaging our line of thermoformed tray and film options deliver high-barrier protection and crystal clear presentation to make your dairy products stand out from the competition. Choose from a wide range of available materials and packaging options or let us work with you to design customized packaging for your specific project. With our state-of-the-art technology and equipment, we can deliver dairy containers and packaging solutions that protect product freshness and taste while ensuring optimal quality and maximum shelf life.
Materials for Dairy and Cheese Packaging
Point Five Packaging offers the following packaging solutions for the dairy industry:
- Crystal Clear APET/RPET Trays. APET and RPET containers are crystal clear to provide a premium dairy and cheese package to merchandise food products.
- Cups and Clamshells. Cups and clamshells come in different sizes and colors for cold-temperature applications. We offer a range of customizable options to cater to different processing needs.
- Bake In CPET Trays. Bake-in CPET trays and containers offer a durable packaging solution that is oven and microwave safe. They are designed to protect cheese and dairy products and preserve quality. These trays are also leak-resistant, available in custom colors and designs, and keep food safe from tampering.
- Bake In Aluminum Trays. Aluminum trays are durable, rigid, and strong. This reduces the risk of tearing or leaking, ensuring optimal protection for the contained products. Our heavy-duty aluminum trays are available with smooth or wrinkled walls.
- Forming And Non-Forming Films. Point Five Packaging can develop custom films including peelable sealants, UV inhibitors, modified barriers, and other properties depending on your specific needs.
- PP. Similar to CPET containers, PP microwaveable containers are ideal for heat-and-eat applications as well as deep freeze applications.
- PETE. PETE containers and trays protect deli cheeses and other dairy products while offering crystal-clear visibility.
In addition to the above materials, we also offer paper and pulp-based products as well as printed chipboard sleeves.
Applications of Cheese and Dairy Packaging
At Point Five Packaging, our packaging solutions are suitable for several applications. The flexibility of our dairy packaging options enables them to house and protect products such as:
- Ice Cream
- Cheese (Whole, Sliced, Shredded, or Grated)
- Cream Cheese
- Cottage Cheese
- And More
Machines Used for Dairy and Cheese Packaging Solutions
In addition to packaging materials, Point Five Packaging also supplies dairy packaging machinery designed to improve product quality, lower operational costs, and increase productivity. Our advanced machines help improve your dairy packaging operations by allowing better quality control, safer working conditions, easier scalability, and broader production flexibility.
Our machinery solutions include:
Tray/cup sealers apply and adhere plastic film to the openings of cups and trays that have been filled with product. They form an airtight seal to protect dairy products from premature spoilage, degradation, and contamination.
Filler and depositor machines dose and deposit specific amounts of dairy products into packaging containers. They can accommodate products with high and low viscosities and are available with various accessories to meet your particular needs.
Suitable for packaging a range of dairy products, vacuum chambers remove all air from food packaging prior to sealing. This decreases the likelihood of contamination, improves shelf life, and protects against damage and degradation.
By automating sleeving operations, our sleeve systems enable industry professionals to process more pre-packaged units within a shorter time without compromising consistency and accuracy.
Premier Packaging Solutions for the Dairy Industry
Dairy products require high-quality packaging solutions to ensure optimal protection and long shelf life. At Point Five Packaging, we have the necessary skills and experience to deliver superior packaging solutions for the dairy industry. With a wide range of materials and machinery available, we can deliver the perfect dairy packaging products for your specific needs.