Point Five is Growing
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Reports To: Accounting Manager
FLSA Status: Full-time Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: July 25, 2022
Coordinate the organization’s material logistics procedures, objectives, and initiatives. This position will be responsible for the material procurement, scheduling, logistics and customer service for consumables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sales order entry
- Issue purchase orders and confirm pricing with vendors
- Consolidate shipments from overseas suppliers to reduce transportation costs where possible
- Receiving of inventory in the system
- Order follow up and tracking
- Cycle count inventory
- AP & AR (including invoicing and collection calls as needed)
- Create vendor and customer profiles as need
- Report operational KPI’s
- Plan distribution operations, establishing priorities and sequence of product shipments
- Internal sales project assistance
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Operational background with experience in distribution and /or manufacturing
- Minimum 3 years experience in Accounting, Bookkeeping and Customer Service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Quick Books Version 10 (preferred)
Point Five is looking for a Service Engineer to join our expanding team.
Working as a Service Engineer (SE) for Point Five, you will be responsible for exceeding expectations in response times, first time fixes and customer satisfaction services with an intensive travel requirement. You will also be expected to help develop new after-market opportunities and relationships with local OEM partners, distributors and end customers. The SE will maintain an exceptional appearance and attitude, show resilience and composure under pressure, as well as a focus on a continuous improvement on their technical ability, timely delivery of service and adherence to policies.
- Solid knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic components and their interaction.
- Ability to competently disassemble and reassemble complex mechanisms
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and internal staff both written and oral.
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret complex technical information involving mechanics and electronics. Must be able to interpret schematic and electrical diagrams.
- Allen-Bradley Compact Logix programming capabilities are highly desired.
- Allen Bradley PanelView HMI programming capabilities are a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with servo systems, particularly Allen-Bradley, is a strong advantage.
- Ability to go online with PLC’s, troubleshoot issues, as well as download and upload programs
- Ability to make minor modifications and edits on PLC programs such as, add rung on PLC: add timer, open and close contacts, move and add instructions.
- Understand Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s) and set up parameters.
- Solid understanding of how servo drives work, particularly Allen-Bradley
- Possess soldering techniques and experience with circuit boards and electronic components.
- Familiarity and the ability to work with 3D AutoCAD is desirable.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, and draws valid conclusions.
- Ability to manage a dynamic service schedule in a manner that results in timely service Point Five’s customers.
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate clearly and timely in English
- Familiarity with food industry guidelines and regulations
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
Position requires extensive travel, including some weekends, and possible after hours phone support. Position requires periodic assignments at Point Five’s or supplier’s facilities as required. Individual must be at least 21 years of age, with an excellent credit rating and driving record, a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle and a U.S. passport.
See full job spec for more details.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com